Wow, another award. I am really flattered by this. I was nominated for this a few days before but haven’t gotten around to passing it on. I was nominated again today and took it as a sign I must do this today regardless of how busy. Thank you both so very much, I honestly wish I could give these things back to those who nominated me since I believe you deserve it much more than I do. Thank you so much to Fae from Fae’s Twist and Tango and Randall from Savor the Food. You should definitely visit their blogs; both great blogs!
The rules of the award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Answer the 10 questions listed below
4 Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? — Err Confucius, mainly because it seems like I know the most about him. What a weird question
2. What is your favorite number? — 0
3. What is your favorite animal? — Dragons, but since they don’t exist, cheetahs (haven’t met one, just think they’re cool)
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? — I did have a twitter account but never go on it, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/casey.lee.9693 I actually don’t use facebook or twitter much =S (don’t judge) I do use instagram though, I know, its not what the question asked for http://web.stagram.com/n/caseyl18
5. What is your favorite time of the day? — Those hours after midnight, but not really considered “morning”. I seem to get most work done at those times, reading, blog posts etc.
6. What was your favorite vacation? — Vienna and Budapest, truly got to see cultures completely different from what I’m use to. More of a school trip than a vacation, but I’ll take it
7. What is your favorite physical activity? — Any type of circuit training
8. What is your non-alcoholic drink? — Water…I know, I’m dull like that
9. What is your favorite flower? — Chocolate flowers (those you find on cake) sorry, I don’t really know flowers
10. What is your passion? — Don’t really have 1 specific passion. I guess sharing good times with those around you. (LAAMME, I know)
Blogs I nominate:
Carissa from At 350 Degrees – She loves to bake. And why not, she’s amazing at it. Her pictures make my mouth water and then the frustrations set in because I am such a horrible baker.
Anne from Uni Homemaker – She is a homemaker whose kitchen became her office. She can cook, and bake; what can’t she do?
Stephane from My French Heaven – Stephane’s story is truly touching. Choosing a path in life despite the objection by his father, I believe he made the right choice for he is amazing at what he does; he believes in sharing the best things in life with those around you. Truly inspiring.
Rhonda from The Thankful Heart – A teacher who loves her family. She blogs to keep track of the best moments in life, to record the joys of friends and family; that’s all we all ask, right? To remember and cherish loved ones around us.
Corinna from Cooking with Corinna – She loves food and anything to do with food; cook books, equipment, techniques, all of it. And oh! Cocktails!
Steven from Captain of Cuisine – Steven wants to share his recipes with everyone. And why not, they’re great! Whether it be recipes passed on through generations or ones he’s created himself, you’re bound to find something of your liking.
Conor from One Man’s Meat – This guy is amazing. Introduced to blogging by his daughter, he posts some mouth watering dishes. He likes it low and slow, which just shows he knows what hes doing.
Vinny from Cook up a Story – Vinny has a great vision. He strives to encourage and expose food to the young children. His story is really inspiring, the idea is great – teaching kids about food and the nutrition of food in a fun and interactive way they can relate to. Like I say It’s a huge step away from the “eat this, its good for you” approach.
Sandra from Fotog Foodie – She loves food and loves photography. What a great combo we can now see some amazing photos of food. She also loves to travel and loves her dog. Shes also from Toronto, like me.
Outside the box:
Fae and Randall both nominated me for this award so close to each other. I was in a dilema at first; for everyone who nominates me for these awards, I just want to nominate them back. I nominate Randall for Fae’s nomination and I nominate Fae for Randall’s nomination. There, I found a loophole! And I know the rules say nominate up to 10 bloggers and there are 11 here. Well if you read my “about”, I told everyone from the get-go I do not like to follow instructions, so here we are!
Randall from Savor the Food – Randall is awesome. He loves designing food and making things appealing to the human eye; and why not, we do eat with our eyes, no? He’s given me a lot of encouraging comments and was one of those who nominated me.
Fae from Fae’s Twist and Tango – I love going through Fae’s Blog. She travels the world and gets inspired by the local cuisines. Isn’t this everyone’s dream in life? To travel the world and eat everything? Well I know that is one of my dreams, and she lives it. Fae also nominated me for this